Seeking Class 1 log truck drivers for jobs driving quad and B train trucks. Drivers are expected to:
• safely drive the truck to local loading sites
• aid maintenance crew by performing pre and post trips then documenting needed repairs
• wash on weekly service night-we have a wash bay in our yard
• care for chains, wrappers and cinches
• perform minor roadside repairs as required
• follow dispatcher instructions
• drive to cycle and road conditions
• work for free-we pay for waiting and deadheading
• fix the truck on Saturdays
• grease the truck
• find work for the truck
• sit due to a lack of hauls for the truck
Our trucks haul in list positions for Williams Lake licensees. This means if the mills are taking deliveries we are hauling. Secure work means drivers have higher earning potential. Work is based in Williams Lake so drivers are home every night.
Drivers can expect steady work, great pay, well maintained trucks, a company wash bay, pay for deadheads/waiting and benefits. For more information or to apply send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 250-255-5151. Please be prepared to provide 2 references.